Fish and Cheeps

Aye Aye Captain

The Eight Syllables

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kodi's Isla Photos (Shell & Baby House)

That awesome Shower head



Here's the sink in Baby Shell. I just loved watching the water flow


View from the side of the bed leading into the bathroom


This is Steve - Kodi's "BoyToy BoyFriend" She has found her pearl - Hidden meaning here!!

The Pearl

View from the entryway

Catz is happy at last! Dress by Hortencia!

From pool side looking up to Master bedroom of Main Shell

Sol Sista took some awesome photos and I am proud and I know she is too (Hey Kodi) to share them with you. Kodi's pix have the date on them but it's off by a day - don't know if her camera was on Texas Time *(we lost an hour Saturday night) or what. So if the date says 2010/03/16 it is really 2010/03/15. Just so ya know the photos are accurate, the date is on vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Darling Catz, I'm enjoying your reports sooo much. I'm finally figuring out the Baby Shell. I live in a little beach town where almost everyone has a baby house. They call it a bunkie here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I was dying to see the interior because I read a thorough obviously undeserved bashing of the place on a message board.

    It's Sunday and those ribs look SOOOOOO good! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete