Fish and Cheeps

Aye Aye Captain

The Eight Syllables

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Double Crossed - Monday Part Two

Kodi had yet to see the water. She couldn’t fathom the descriptions I was giving to her over the months and that photographs give an idea of the colors but it must be seen live and in person.She was anxious, camera wrapped around her wrist and raring to go.
Long lens on and I'm snapping away.... Hey I can see Big Jim's House from here!

Behold! What do I see? Is Isla working her Mojo on Kodi?
Isla and I melded our Mojo many moons ago - where she leads me this vacation, I will gladly go...
God is wonderful with His Work isn't He? Seems to me He has His hand grazing the waters...
Had to get my photo in her sunglasses...


The water kind of outshines the sky - and it was a clear day. Cancun in the distance...
Posing as the boat takes off...
Leaving the shore and I hope the boat doesn't lurch and toss Kodi overboard! The lady in front of Kodi, we would meet a few days later. I knew that hat looked familiar! The outfit the Hatted One is wearing is A Sunscreen Shirt and Pants - yes, sunscreen built into the fabric. What next? Toilet paper already built into your underwear?
A view I love to see coming, one I hate to see going...

...next installment - the Double Cross

2 comments: